Recent studies show that about 25% of people who have tattoos, sooner or later turn to specialists to remove them. The reasons for such a desire can be very different: the “youth’s mistake”, the discrepancy with expectations or the poorly executed tattoo. There are many methods for removing tattoos and tattooing, but if we talk about the most innovative and effective methods, then this is certainly laser removal.
When removing a tattoo, certain parameters of the tattoo are taken into account, such as the color, the depth of the pigment and the time when it was made. Black and red tattoos tend to disappear faster than green and blue, which require more sessions, while white and yellow pigments are much more difficult to eliminate.
The indicator of the effectiveness of laser tattoo removal in Kiev now reaches more than 90%.
IN THE CENTER “Natalia Datsyuk” TATS ARE DELIVERED BY TWO FACILITIES:
Using a short pulse neodymium laser Q-switch.
Using a Lumenis LightSheer diode laser.
METHOD # 1: REMOVING TATU AND TATTAGE BY THE INODIMUM LASER Q-SWITCH
Neodymium laser Q-switch is the most modern and effective device for removing tattoo and tattoo. The equipment has two attachments that can eliminate any color of the tattoo, and also remove or correct permanent make-up:
The first nozzle has a wavelength of 532 nm;
The second has a wavelength of 1064 nm.
The choice of nozzle will depend on the color of the tattoo.
Q-Switch allows you to selectively affect the pigment with very high power pulses, without affecting the nearest skin tissues. Color pigment tattoo “broken” and gradually eliminated by the body’s lymphatic system. As a result, you will not see such negative consequences of the procedure as scars, scars and whitish spots.
Laser removal of tattoos (tattoo) in Kiev, withdrawal of tattoo, prices, reviews
ADVANTAGES OF REMOVING THE TATTOO LASER Q-SWITCH:
- non-invasive method;
- a painless method that does not require anesthesia;
- after the procedure there are no scars and scars;
- does not require a long time to recover.
METHOD # 2: REMOVING THE LITHENIS LIGHTSHEER DIODE LASER
Removal of tattoos using the Lumenis LightSheer laser is performed by the “burn” method. After the session, a whitish stain appears on the place of the tattoo.
- pregnancy, lactation;
- oncological diseases;
- diabetes mellitus and other chronic diseases in the stage of decompensation;
- autoimmune diseases;
- inflammatory diseases accompanied by fever;
- skin diseases in the treated area;
- tendency to form keloid scars.
2 weeks before the procedure can not be:
- sunbathing, visit the solarium;
- take tetracycline antibiotics, fluoroquinolones, sulfonamides;
- conduct chemical peels in the removal zone;
3 days before the procedure:
- it is impossible to wipe the area with alcohol-containing products;
- to visit saunas, baths, swimming pools.
AFTER PROCEDURAL MODE:
2 weeks after the procedure:
- you can not sunbathe, visit the solarium;
- refrain from physical exertion;
3 days after the procedure can not be:
- To visit saunas, baths, swimming pools;
- wipe the area with alcohol-containing products;
- use sunscreen with a protective factor of at least 35.
RATE OF PROCEDURES:
Q-Switch – The number of procedures depends on the color, size, quality of the paint and the penetration depth of the dye used for the tattoo / tattoo. On average, it is necessary to perform 6-10 sessions, sometimes (more often if there is permanent make-up) enough and 3-6 sessions. The interval between sessions is 6-8 weeks (exact intervals are selected by the specialist individually).
Lumenis LightSheer – On average, from 4 to 10 sessions with an interval of one month.